Georgina Springall is our Community Warden. Community Wardens can:
- can tackle low-level crime and antisocial behaviour (such as graffiti, littering, fly tipping and vandalism)
- can take names and addresses and control traffic
- are a reassuring uniformed presence
- are fully trained to the Community Safety Accreditation Scheme before starting their work
- encourage communities to work together and make things better for everyone
- work closely with Kent Police and other professional authorities
- talk with local people, offering information and advice
- take part in local community activities.
Georgina can be contacted on 07969 583 921 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is Georgina’s latest report.